AT LAST I DID IT!!
After installing the new version of Lotus Notes, it added a stupid item to my nautilus context menu labeled “Send to Lotus Notes”, this item crashes nautilus whenever it’s clicked!! and it was bothering me a LOT! I googled and googled and googled and found nothing at all! Here is the bug description “http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/nd85forum.nsf/c6054cf2ea498b338525733900559bd1/7ab83251d1d068db852575fb0036104b?OpenDocument” and here is what I did to remove that item:
- Killed nautilus “killall nautilus”
- In a terminal, I started nautilus again, just type “nautilus”
- I reproduced the issue by clicking that item to crash nautilus
- An error message appeared stating that “nautilus: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/nautilus/extensions-2.0/libnautilus-notes-sendto.so: undefined symbol: gnome_vfs_uri_new“
- I just went to the folder “/usr/lib/nautilus/extensions-2.0” and renamed the “libnautilus-notes-sendto.so” file to another name
- Restarted nautilus and it’s gone!